Double the "Joy"

When one of my favorite bloggers/designers Oh Joy! created an exclusive party line for Target, I was instantly inspired!! I had to style a Twin girls' 7th birthday party and what a better way to incorporated theses lovelies for their event. The colors were very happy and vibrant and the subtle use of gold gave it a sophisticated flare. I decided to add a little "punch" by the use of the gold sequintable cloth for the dessert table and the gold runner and chargers for the girls tablescape.  Cut out confetti from the same color palette and used it throughout to bring in the "girly, fun" factor. Having two mini-birthday cakes made each girl feel special. Turning 7 is great!!!




You can't have a birthday party without balloons, so I got giant 36" balloons for the girls pre-party photoshoot and added paper tassels to match our color scheme. 
















Finds: 

Comments