Halloween Bewitched


I had the pleasure of not only styling this Halloween costume birthday party, but being an invited guest as well. To spruce things up, I decided to incorporate gold (the hottest trend right now) with all the gory skulls, slime and Halloween bats.  With the addition of gold platters and sequins, spooky became stylishly sophisticated.

Due to the lack of time and my obsession with always making things customized, I decided to be a cocktail waitress bunny. I already had the corset from previous years (it's reversible, one side cheetah, the other black), the fishnet stockings and my husband's bow tie. All I needed were bunny ears and bikini shorts (party city saved the day) and a collar with cuffs (cut up my husband's old shirt). Red lips are a must with this outfit and my personal favorite was LipStain from Sephora. Smoky eyes look great for evening events, but for Halloween, extra heavy smoky eyes and 3 eyelashes (two on top and one on the bottom) work perfectly. I love Urban Decay eye shadows and MAC eyelashes. Enjoy!

 Costume madness...and no repeats!

The table with all the goods!

 The birthday cake...love the scorpions! 





Chocolate pudding cups topped with crushed Oreos

Witch fingers (chocolate covered pretzels)

Eyeball brownies








And with this we bid you farewell.

xoxo, 
Rachel J.

Finds:


Comments