Christmas Holiday Decor

Every year I do something different with my christmas holiday decor. This year I decided to decorate with a more modern flare; therefore, I went with the gold, silver, and white color combination with a touch of black. I incorporated big silver ball ornaments, with silver and gold star bursts, white feather boas and wreath. Used black and white for the gift wrapping and on the main dining table for my tablescape. Adding sequin makes everything much nicer, so I used sequin table cloths throughout.  The before and after transformation.
Enjoy!



Before






 My Holiday Transformation




 Tablescape




 Coffee Bar


Custom made star burst stirrers






 Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! 

xoxo, 
Rachel J. 


Finds:
Event Styling, decor, design, set-up: Rachel J Special Events
Sequin Tablecloth, Paper Straws




Comments