Mustache Style 1st Birthday Party

A mustache style 1st birthday party is always a fun choice! Inspired by the art deco, whimsical backdrop of the banquet hall, this little number came to life. The different shades of brown added a more masculine feel, the paper fans added a fun flare and the turquoise highlighted the vibrant and cheerful atmosphere. When designing, I always like to mix different styles together to create a more interesting feel.
Enjoy!
Filled with an assortment of goodies, from cake pops to chocolate milk.



Little man cake pops and giant marshmallows....yes please!




Got milk? 




Blue raspberry parfaits 

Little man table numbers

Gumball machine party favors


Lux Banquet Hall in Los Angeles

Happy Birthday Little Man, Armen!

xoxo,
Rachel J.


Finds:
Event Styling, design, set-up: Rachel J Special Events

A special thanks to all my vendors: Cakepops Arpineh, Cupcakes Angie, Cookie Melody. 






Comments

  1. Wonderful idea!! I really loved your mustache style birthday theme. And you did awesome venue decoration. It seems you have a great knowledge on colour combination. Well, I want to confirm that have you hired any party planner or you only did all the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the kind words. I do all the styling and coordination for all the parties I post. If there's something you're interested in, I do take custom requests. Please visit my website for more info www.racheljspecialevents.com

      Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment